You control the flow
Our access control systems provide superior protection for your building perimeter as well as interior doors, gates, products, assets and employees. With the ease of keyless entry, our systems allow you to control the flow of visitors and employees through your facility, while simultaneously providing comprehensive security, administration, reporting and accountability functions. Access control is available for one to multiple doors or locations. By eliminating the need for re-keying, there is potential for tremendous cost savings. Access control solutions can also be fully integrated with other options, such as optical turnstiles, intrusion or CCTV, depending on the particular needs of your facility.
- Site survey – One of our experienced sales agents will come to your location to survey your building first hand to understand your particular needs. We take pride in asking the essential questions to ensure the best design solution for you.
- Custom system design – Based on the initial site survey and information received from you and your team, a customized proposal and system design are created to meet the needs of your company.
- Project management – Our project managers are experienced in dealing with all aspects of your individual needs. Our technical staff has hundreds of years of combined industry experience and an unparalleled commitment to customer service.
- Professional installation – Through on-going training on new equipment and techniques, we make sure our technicians are prepared to provide you with the best quality installation available in the industry.
- Quality control – Our data entry department was created to provide you with fast and accurate changes to your system and account information records.
- 24-hour service – Our data entry department was created to provide you with fast and accurate changes to your system and account information records.
- Technical support – Our technical support team was created to provide an added level of technical assistance for our service technicians, installers and clients.
- System Support Agreement – Unlike most companies where the cost of maintaining your system goes up as your system ages, we offer one low cost solution to maintain all of your security system components.