Experts in fire detection and protection
JMG Fire Detection trusted manufacturers
Fire system monitoring is a crucial part of any building’s protection. Our expert team of sales agents, project managers, and installation technicians can help plan, design and install your fire system to meet local and national fire codes. The fact is, professionally designed, installed and maintained fire alarm systems save lives, property and time. In the case of new construction or initial occupancy, having the appropriate system in place can mean the difference between opening for business on time or saving potentially thousands of dollars in lost revenue.
Fire Detection Services Include:
- Site survey – One of our experienced sales agents will personally survey your building to fully understand your particular needs. We take pride in asking the essential questions to ensure the best design solution for you.
- Custom system design – Based on the initial site survey and information received from you and your team, a customized proposal and system design are created to meet the needs of your company.
- Engineered fire drawings – Our plan engineers design thousands of fire systems each year and are fluent with the codes and requirements in each of our service cities. This ensures that your plans are approved the first time (with few exceptions).
- Submittals, plan check and permits – We will submit your fire plans to the city on behalf of the project and schedule final inspections.
- Project management – Our project managers are experienced in dealing with all aspects of your individual needs. Our technical staff has hundreds of years of combined industry experience and an unparalleled commitment to customer service. .
- Professional installation – Through continuous training on new equipment and techniques, we make sure our technicians are prepared to provide you with the best quality installation available in the industry.
- FM Placard – We are an approved Factory Mutual company that can issue fire placards on all fire systems that comply.
- Quality control – Our data entry department was created to provide you with fast and accurate changes to your system and account information records.
- 24-hour service – Our service technicians are committed to providing you with the highest quality maintenance and repair of your system in a timely, efficient manner.
- Fire testing per NFPA – We have a fire detection testing department that visits all of our fire accounts semi-annually to perform fire tests in accordance with NFPA.
- Technical support – Our technical support team was created to provide an added level of technical assistance for our service technicians, installers and clients.
- System Support Agreement – Unlike most companies where the cost of maintaining your fire detection system goes up as your system ages, we offer one low-cost solution to maintain all of your fire system components.